Dear Participants of HPLC 2022 conference,
You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts based on your HPLC 2022 presentation(s) for possible publication in Journal of Chromatography A (JCA), Journal of Chromatography B (JCB) or Journal of Chromatography Open (JCO) with the intention of publishing in a
Virtual Special Issue (VSI) that is dedicated to HPLC 2022 conference. Journal of Chromatography Open is a newly launched international, peer-reviewed gold open access journal focusing on all aspects of fundamental and applied separation science. Elsevier will waive all relevant publication fees if Participants of HPLC 2022 conference choose to publish on the Gold OA journal JCO.
A Virtual Special Issue rules out delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and will make this conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been. Please see below its advantageous characteristics:
- Accepted papers are published individually as soon as they are accepted in regular journal volumes on Science Direct;
- Footnotes will be included in each accepted paper, indicating at which conference it was presented;
- Virtual Special Issue is prepared and hosted on Journal homepage site – with links to papers at Science Direct, retaining all original citation details;
- Preface and with the added possibility of preface, photos, conference award(s) if any, will be available via the Virtual Special Issue.
Authors are suggested reading Scopes of the two journals carefully before deciding to contribute to which of these two journals.
- Submission links:
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register);
- Please select article type name “VSI: HPLC 2022” during submission process;
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to submit your paper.
- Submission deadline: Oct 31st 2022
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide to Authors of your selected journal, which you can find at journal’s homepage site. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the HPLC 2022 Virtual Special Issue.
All manuscripts will be subjected to the regular selection process for the journal selected, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the meeting is not a guarantee for publication in the journals.
In case you would require any assistance during submission process, please contact:
Thanks in advance for your contribution!