- This page contains registration information, policies and fees for HPLC 2022-San Diego.
- Fees are discounted depending upon the date payment is received.
- Pay the registration fee by April 22 to receive the largest discount.
- You will receive a Registration Passcode after you complete your online registration.
- If you submitted an abstract, the Registration Passcode will be DIFFERENT from the abstract submission passcode.
- Payment must be made by check or credit card payable in US Dollars and drawn on a US bank (no bank wire transfers).
- Registration is not acknowledged until payment is received.
- Receipt will be emailed to confirm registration when online payment is submitted.
- REFUND POLICIES, see below.
- The scientific program and the Vendor Technical Workshops will be available only to registered participants.
- Avoid Hotel Pirating- Please be aware of scam hotel booking operations that may call you directly to offer discounted room rates. We encourage booking your room only through the hotel link provided by the conference. [Beware of Hotel and Attendee-list Scams: It has come to our attention that scammers are targeting a variety of conferences and attempting to contact attendees and exhibitors to sell attendee lists and solicit bookings at unauthorized hotels. Should you receive one of these emails or telephone calls, please know that HPLC 2022 does not rent or sell email lists to third parties, and our host hotel will never send emails or place telephone calls to individuals in order to promote specific accommodations.]
|Description||by April 22||by May 1||After May 1 & Onsite|
|Conference Gala Dinner||$100||$100||$120|
|#Short Course 1/2 day with paid meeting registration||$100||$100||$150|
|#Short Course full day with paid meeting registration||$200||$200||$300|
|#Short Course 1/2 day without paid/purchased meeting registration||$200||$250||$300|
|#Short Course full day without paid/purchased meeting registration||$400||$500||$600|
|Wednesday Expo Only||$120|
+Bundled package includes 1 meeting registration, 1 gala dinner ticket, 1 half-day short course (#If prefer full-day short course, must purchase an additional half-day short course).
*Student and Postdoctoral Registrants: In order for this registration rate to be accepted, after you register and submit payment online, please send us an e-mail with your proof of current full-time postdoctoral, graduate, or undergraduate student status at an academic institution to request that we accept the student rate. By e-mail, please send your request along with an attached PDF containing proof of your current student/postdoctoral status (copy of your student I.D.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
#Short Courses: The cost to attend short courses is in addition to the symposium registration fee. Short courses are sold in half-day increments [each additional short course; limited availability; additional short courses available only to conference participants with a paid/purchased bundled, industry, academic, or student conference meeting registration]. Full-day short courses equal two half-day short course purchases. For registrations paid at the Bundled rate, one free half-day short course is included. If a full-day short course is preferred, an additional half-day short course must be purchased. Short courses for NON-conference participants, and those without a paid/purchased Bundled meeting registration, are sold in half-day increments. Full-day short courses then require two half-day short course purchases.
All Oral Presenters: In order to present, the presenting author of each lecture must be registered as a conference attendee (not booth staff) and must complete the registration process by paying online by May 1 to confirm intent to attend and present at the meeting.
All Poster Presenters: In order to present, the presenting author of each poster must be registered as a conference attendee (not booth staff) and must complete the registration process by paying online by May 1 to confirm intent to attend and present at the meeting.
Meeting Registration Refund Policy: Cancellation requests for refund must be received by email@example.com on or before April 20, 2022 to receive a refund less a $199 processing fee. No refunds after April 20, 2022. Requests to transfer the registration must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than one week prior to the start of the conference.