Submit Your Abstract
We welcome you to HPLC 2022 and invite you to submit abstracts with new results in areas relevant to all aspects of separations and analyses carried out in liquid-phase. Oral abstracts are due February 20, 2022. Oral abstracts received after February 20 will be considered if appropriate space is available in the program. May 1 is the deadline for abstracts in competition for poster awards. Poster abstracts may be submitted online from now to May 6. May 20 is the deadline to submit VIDEO with application (no abstract) in competition for HPLC Tube Awards. And May 20 is the deadline to submit abstracts in competition for Separation Science SLAM awards.Kindly see links to Topics and Key Dates, and link to Program for information about the SLAM and TUBE competitions.
The HPLC 2022 San Diego, CA, USA Symposium strives to provide the participants with a stage to present and discuss the very latest scientific and technological advances in liquid-phase separations, with an exposure to the latest chromatography products available on the market, and with opportunities for training and continuing education. Researchers with new results in areas relevant to the meeting are encouraged to submit up to a 400-word abstract online for lecture or poster consideration. All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations). We are striving to ensure the broadest possible coverage and exchange of recent advances. Kindly see "Key Dates & Topics" for more information about topic areas and submission deadlines.
- If you cannot submit the abstract prior to receiving company approval. By the date the abstract is due (please see the link to "Key Dates & Topics"), please submit as a placeholder online the title, authors and a brief description of the kind of material that you would like to present, and indicate when approval is expected. This material will be kept confidential. It is your responsibility to submit the abstract upon approval.
- In order to present, the presenting author of each lecture and poster must be registered as a conference attendee (not booth staff) and must complete the registration process by paying online to confirm intent to attend and present at the meeting.
- It should be noted that all papers are accepted based on the understanding that one or more of the authors will personally attend the conference as a conferee to present their work. In addition, by submitting the abstract you accept that the abstract will be emailed to meeting participants as part of the scientific program. Kindly note that abstracts contributed for oral presentation consideration but not accepted for an oral time slot will be accepted for poster presentation.
- If you submit several abstracts, and many of them are accepted for poster presentation, it is your responsibility to make sure that all of your posters are covered at the assigned Poster Session times. If you have more than one poster scheduled at the same time, please ask a co-author to help you or withdraw the extra posters. Note, if a co-author presents the poster, the co-author must also be registered as a conference attendee (not booth staff). Once the abstract is submitted online, you will receive an email confirmation that the abstract has been successfully received. If you do not receive a confirmation, then we did not receive your abstract.
- If you make any revisions to your abstract, you will need to mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform that changes have been made to your submission. No changes/revisions to your submission will be acknowledged or published after May 1, 2022.
- All abstracts submitted for oral consideration by the oral submission deadline will be reviewed and rated by the Scientific Committee. Submitters will be notified in mid-April regarding the abstract's placement in the program as either an oral or poster presentation.
- Posters will be assigned to their respective poster sessions in May.